Kamehameha Schools (KS) has a Senior IT Project Manager position available at our Kawaiahao Plaza located in Honolulu. The deadline to apply is: 2/8/2018.
Bachelor's degree in Education, Business Administration, Humanities or related fields.
Summary of Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum of 9 years proven track record of successful management of large to enterprise size IT projects.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Demonstrated ability to methodically plan, execute and control moderate to high-risk/complex initiatives.
- Strong consulting skills to included analytical, problem solving, communication, facilitation, negotiation and influence.
Summary of Duties:
- Manages large and complex project planning and tracking, managing scope, activity, delivery, budget, and reporting to achieve KS' strategic goals
- Keeps project team on task to meet project deadlines.
- Aligns and manages client expectations.
- Communicates to internal and external audiences the project timelines and progress.
- Oversees professional and peer development related to the planning and delivery of programs, projects, and organizational and technological change.
- Emphasizes the implementation, system assessments, quantitative and qualitative information syntheses, business modeling, business case development with viable solutions generation, solution impact analyses, implementation roll-out and transition planning and/or execution, performance management, and generation of written analyses and report deliverables for the project completion.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must apply online. Visit our website at http://www.ksbe.edu/careers for a full job description and to apply for this position. *Sorry, no resumes accepted via email, mail or fax.
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kamehameha-schools/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KamehamehaSchoolsCareers/
Find us on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Kamehameha-Schools-EI_IE4204.11,29.htm
KS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, arrest and court record, credit history, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, among other things, as provided for by State and Federal law.