Decision Research, a software solutions provider, is seeking a User Interface (UI) developer for its software solutions. This is a full time position in our Honolulu, Hawaii headquarters. This position is responsible for a variety of programming tasks for new/existing web based software systems. It includes the development of user interfaces, web development, and debugging in a fast-paced, ever changing environment with high standards for quality. DRC’s products include the GameChanger Suite which consists of Policy Administration, Claims, Billing, Agent/Consumer Portals, Business Intelligence, and Mobile Applications. The successful candidate will be task oriented, driven to succeed and a team player.
Primary Duties Include:
• Design and develop UI Screens for new and existing web based software systems.
• Participate in the creative process and execute ideas derived from the process.
• Continuously improve existing software user interfaces and experiences.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 1-2 years of web and user application design experience
• Strong visual design skills: Latest trends, color and typography.
• Strong interaction design skills: Wireframing, Prototyping, HTML5, CSS3.
• Experience defining user personas, information architecture and user flows.
• Knowledge of best practices for building high performance dynamic web applications.
• Must be a self-starter and able to take tasks to completion with minimal supervision.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions)
• Ideal candidates will possess a strong commitment to quality.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline such as Computer Graphics Design, Computer Science, ICS or MIS.
This position is in our Honolulu, HI office.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include TJH0315 in the email subject line. Resumes will be accepted until position is filled.