Hawaii Information Consortium (HIC) is a well-established local IT company that provides Internet-based, e-government services and solutions to Hawaii state & local government partners. We have a fantastic team of talented, conscientious people who take great pride in helping citizens connect online with government. We are searching for a talented individual, who lives on Oahu now, to join our team in downtown Honolulu to help create rich online web experiences.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce developer to join a mission-focused team. The ideal candidate must be comfortable in working with agile teams.
• Work with project managers to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements into customized solutions using the Force.com platform
• Play the lead role in integration of Salesfoce.com with other systems
• With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development
• Engage in the entire agile software development lifecycle
• Mentor other members of the development team
• 4+ years’ of experience in Salesforce development including Salesforce Custom Objects, Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, REST APIs, SOAP Web Services
• 2+ years of experience with integrations third party applications
• 2+ years of Unix experience
• Salesforce Advanced Developer certification is highly preferred
• Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with aggressive timelines
• Understanding of web based technologies including HTML5, XML, and CSS
• In-depth familiarity with the web-based e-commerce applications
• Familiar with Agile software development processes
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills
• Self-motivated and creative
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Experience programming in an environment other than Salesforce (e.g. Java)
• Strong grasp on software development security issues
• Familiar with CSS framework Bootstrap.
• Competitive compensation program
• No-cost group medical/dental insurance
• Stock purchase plan
• Matching 401(k) contributions with 100% vesting
• Disability insurance
• Life insurance
• Company wellness program
• Casual and fun office environment
• Paid State holidays/vacation
• Tuition reimbursement
Applicants must apply online https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp04/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=NICUS...