Decision Research Corporation (DRC) of Honolulu, HI is looking to hire a Junior to Mid-Level Quality Assurance professional to augment our existing QA Department. DRC is a leading provider of software business solutions within the global Property & Casualty insurance marketplace. DRC’s products include the GameChanger Suite which consists of Policy Administration, Claims, Billing, Agent/Consumer Portals, Business Intelligence, and Mobile Applications. The successful candidate will be task oriented, driven to succeed and a team player.
Primary Duties Include:
• Work with project managers, business analysts and developers to understand and document test cases from requirements.
• Participate in requirements reviews, design reviews and functional walkthroughs.
• Ensure products are delivered to market based on internal design standards and external customer expectations and requirements.
• Follow the established testing strategy and Test Plans to guide the testing effort for assigned work.
• Report defects found in the system.
Required experience and skills:
• Associates Degree (A. A.) in computer science, MIS, Software/Computer Engineering, or related field or 1-2 years’ experience testing web based applications.
• Experience developing and executing test cases and scripts from user requirements and technical specifications.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Required to be self-motivated, organized, and detail oriented.
• Experience with Microsoft .Net technologies.
• Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio Test Edition (MTM).
• Automated tool experience.
• Release management experience.
• P&C Insurance industry experience.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include TJH0315 in the email subject line. Resumes will be accepted until position is filled.