Kamehameha Schools (KS) has a Manager, Educational Data Systems position available at our Kawaiahao Plaza office located in Honolulu. The deadline to apply is: 2/25/2018.
Master's Degree in Education or closely related field.
Summary of Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years' director or manager experience.
- Strong leader of people, teams and projects through the use of direct supervision and influential leadership when working with members from other divisions and teams
- Visionary and creative leader who has demonstrated the ability to see out-of-box ways of developing new educational or professional development programs that have been notably successful in data management, collection, analysis, and use by educators and educational leaders.
Summary of Duties:
- Serves as the senior leader of Kamehameha Schools' (KS) work to design and coordinate systemic efforts around educational data systems, processes, analytics, and reporting.
- Serves as the senior thought leader for KS' educational data systems strategy, working closely with KS senior management, senior educational leaders and community organizations.
- Manages KS' educational data portfolio systems which support KS' educational work across the full range of programs and services.
- Manages and mentors a team to implement programs and projects identified through planning or customer service agreements.
- Works collaboratively with all support units of KS to maximize the effectiveness of data collection and monitoring techniques to provide timely, reliable, and valid data for decision-making about Kamehameha Schools education programs and the impact on educational interventions.
- Provides administrative oversight and leadership to Educational Data Systems and Implementation department to include budget development, allocation, and accountability; and program evaluation (i.e., departmental project status reports) to improve program effectiveness, strategic goal achievement, and program improvement and alignment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must apply online. Visit our website at http://www.ksbe.edu/careers for a full job description and to apply for this position. *Sorry, no resumes accepted via email, mail or fax.
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kamehameha-schools/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KamehamehaSchoolsCareers/
Find us on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Kamehameha-Schools-EI_IE4204.11,29.htm
KS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, arrest and court record, credit history, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, among other things, as provided for by State and Federal law.