Have fun at your job and enjoy your work! You will work independently without supervision and your days will be flexible. You will be working at a variety of locations - no gray cubicle drudgery/florescent lights here! We offer competitive pay and benefits.
We are an IT Support company located in downtown Oahu. We provide IT support to businesses of 5 to 50 users. We service a wide range of businesses ranging from design firms to nonprofits to retailers.
We are hiring for the position of part-time IT support consultant to support our clients, their networks, users, computers, and associated technology. The job requires a person with a solid understanding of both PCs and Macs and experience in network and network device troubleshooting.
Applicants must have 5+ years of experience in an IT support-related position.
The following skills are required:
* Familiarity with Windows 10, 7, 8.1 and Mac OS X.
* Familiarity with Windows Server operating systems
* Familiarity troubleshooting VOIP systems
* Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook 2010/2013/2016 in all configurations (IMAP, inhouse Exchange, hosted Exchange, Office 365)
* Experience configuring mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, Android, etc.
* Experience in resolving virus and malware issues
* Experience rebuilding/reimaging Windows machines and transferring/saving user profiles and data
* Intermediate networking skills. Be able to troubleshoot network connectivity problems
* Basic experience configuring firewalls, routers, switches, and wifi access points
* Dependability, promptness, and clear written communication required at all times
* Professional attitude and appearance required. Business casual, collared shirt, khakis or dress pants, and leather casual/dress shoes are required
* Transportation. Most of our clients are in Honolulu, however we have some clients on the west side and other outlying areas that are simply not reachable by public transportation. You must have a car or other transportation
* You should have your own laptop, external hard drive, flash drives, tools, and cell phone
* Availability during weekday business hours
* Ability to lift 50lbs without assistance
* A passion for technology and customer service skills
This job will start as a part time position of about 3 days/20 hours per week. All work will be performed on-site at our clients' businesses.
We offer a competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience.