Superb Internet Corporation is an ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 registered & certified, SSAE16 audited corporation with 100% private ownership and stable financials among web hosting industry since 1996. We are currently looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer. The Full Stack Developer must have knowledge in all stages of web development (front, middle and back-end).
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platforms and web applications.
About Work Authorization:
This is a full-time position with employee benefits. The Full Stack Developer will be required to work on-site and hands-on in our corporate office in Honolulu, Hawaii. Applicant must be authorized to work in USA legally. Remote work arrangement will not be considered at this time.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Solid development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Be responsible for conceiving (presenting multiple mock-ups) and developing on-going updates and revamp of the corporate web sites that reflects the latest in design trends and technologies.
- Work with departmental personnel to design and maintain web sites and ensure that they are visually effective, accessible and easy to use.
- Translate non-technical business requirements into dynamic, functional web applications.
- Manage a queue of requests of varying scope and complexity.
- Communicate effectively with internal clients; spear-head and play an active role in website planning and innovation.
- Perform sites maintenance and refinement.
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive, self-starter with a demonstrated passion for marketing/advertising direct response design.
- Expert knowledge of web standards and browser compatibility issues;
- Expert knowledge of building interactive content with the following software/technology: Action Scripting, Adobe Creative Suite, Desktop Publishing, HTML, CSS, PHP;
- Superior skills in graphic design, user interface design, typography and illustration;
- Superior UI hands-on experience;
- Experience with MySQL, jQuery;
- Ability to create dynamic pages using dynamic keyword insertion for both paid and organic search traffic;
- Understanding of SEO best practices including: title tags, keyword density, internal linking and page rank channeling, external linking, duplicate content issues, robots, XML sitemaps;
- Very well versed in Google Analytics, Web Site Optimizer;
- Experience with web chat, quote request forms;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines;
- Exercises excellent judgment in analyzing and resolving complex issues;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in various stages of development and meet deadlines;
- Expertise in applying best practice during plan/design/implementation phases;
- Marketing or equivalent work experience 2-5 years of professional web development experience with a solid understanding of graphic design;
- Candidate must have an online portfolio and must be able to develop without tables to be considered for this position;
- Candidates that have knowledge of the web hosting industry, dedicated servers, managed hosting, load balancing, firewalls, clustering, and databases will be strongly preferred.
The Company offers numerous career advancement and professional growth paths and options available, with competitive wages, a strong performance-based bonus system, and other items such as strong company contributions to its staff 401(k) plan. Initiative and outstanding contribution are encouraged and rewarded.
Please forward a cover letter, complete resume, online portfolio and salary requirement to email@example.com.