Superb Internet Corp. is one of the world’s best known and most acclaimed web hosting companies, being awarded more awards over the last 22 years (1996-2018) than any other company in this business. We provide a full range of hosting services, from cloud hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, shared hosting and domains registration, and up to complex clustered, geographically dispersed dedicated and managed solutions. We are actively seeking an experienced, energetic and results-driven Director of Sales & Marketing to work as a part of our senior management team, at our corporate headquarters in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Manages sales activities, plans and directs marketing of our products and services via numerous online (primarily) and offline channels to a global prospective client base, develops, coordinates, and directs public relations activities for organization by performing the following duties personally or through team members.
* Develops and executes comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives of organization.
* Coordinates liaison between sales & marketing department and others.
* Closely and hands-on (strong experience required) manages the ongoing SEO work, such as continually creating, and having other company staff members (across all departments), create hosting related content for online publication and user engagement.
* Closely and directly, hands-on, manages the marketing budget and all online marketing activities: directory listings, various publishers and partnerships, PPC, and so on – must be intricately familiar with the said primary marketing avenues.
* Researches and writes copy for all collateral (online).
* Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, channel (reseller and affiliate) programs, and discount rates.
* Closely and directly, hands-on, recruits, manages and grows channel partners (resellers and affiliates) and maintains the said programs.
* Directs channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales focuses, quotas, and goals.
* Meets with key clients, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
* Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key community and strategic partners.
* Develops ideas and opportunities for feature articles, interviews, presentations, and other public relations activities that promote awareness of the company and its products or services.
* Fields and directs responses to all media-related inquiries.
* Develops contacts and relationships with media representatives to create opportunities for keeping the company and its products or services in front of public and the trade.
* Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations.
* Conducts marketing surveys on current and new product concepts, and provides feedback for future product development.
* Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
* Represents company to the press and public by acting as chief corporate spokesperson.
Must be a leader and be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Namely,
* Extensive online PPC, SEO and Social Media marketing experience required.
* In-Depth extensive knowledge of and experience with Internet Marketing, to an international (global) customer base.
* Experience within the web hosting (cloud, dedicated, colocation, IP transit) industry and thorough knowledge and understanding of the industry, its past, current shape, and future trends is required.
* Strong initiative and leadership skills.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
* Able to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies.
* Willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.
* Able to work under pressure independently in multiple project environments.
* Able to meet marketing targets and tight deadlines.
* A “can do” attitude: never quitting or leaving until the tasks at hand are done; always putting due dates and business needs first; must be a relentless pursuer of perfection.
* Desire to work in a fast paced, demanding, results-oriented environment.
* Must be able to perform any/all duties hands-on and work efficiently with a small team of multi-talented professionals (both as a leader and team member).
* Must have a solid industry and relevant online/press/media contacts database.
* Must have impeccable sales skills, able to effectively sell to a wide range of users (from individual to large business/government, from domestic to International), and a strong ability to train and lead geographically dispersed sales staff.
* Must be able to live and work in Oahu, Hawaii.
* Must be able to travel when needed (2-6 weeks per year).
* Degree holder Marketing or IT related disciplines with strong knowledge of web hosting industry; a minimum fours years hosting or directly related experience; or equivalent combination education and experience as deemed appropriate for the role.
* To apply, please email your current resume, cover letter, minimum salary requirement to email@example.com.