Decision Research Corporation, is searching for an experienced Build and Release Engineer who will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing DRC’s build system and release process, including the appropriate infrastructure, documentation, and automation.
The successful candidate will be an engineer who thrives in a collaborative, diverse environment and is passionate about the quality of the software they are delivering. You will be in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with responsibilities that include responding to issues with the build system, enhancing the build process, and contributing to successful releases.
You will be a key member of the Engineering and Quality Assurance Team, maintaining and enhancing a build and release management system. You will work closely with the Quality Assurance Manager, Development Managers and Project Managers to design and enforce policies for managing source code within Microsoft’s Team Foundation Server (TFS), including branching, merging, and build management to support parallel development.
- Provide continuous support on builds and strive to make the build and releases as close to automatic and foolproof as possible
- Monitor and administer the automated build and continuous integration process to ensure correct build execution and facilitate resolution of build failures
- Develop and maintain documentation of the build/release process
- Automate and drive efficiencies in build and release management
- Manage source code within TFS, including branching and merging
- 1 to 3 year's experience in maintaining a production build and continuous integration system
- Familiarity with Visual Studio 2012/2015, Team Foundation Server, IIS Administration, Source Code Control merging and branching, SQL Server, SSRS, and Azure
- Experience in designing, building, and maintaining an automated build and release environment
- The ability to integrate source, third party components, data, and deployment externals of a software system in order to guarantee operational stability
- Experience in maintaining and working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Experience in coordinating releases from development to production Knowledge or experience using Microsoft products: Windows XP, Windows 7, Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Independent, self-motivated.
DRC is seeking candidates from the Honolulu Area. This position is in our Honolulu, HI office.
To apply, please email your cover letter and attach your resume (PDF or DOC). Include TJH0915 in the subject line.